The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A WALKING I WILL GO!




Grammy was here for 3 weeks! Woo hoo! She got me a walker while she was here. I love it. Im free!!!! I took off down the street. I will be walking on my own in no time. Since I have had my walker I am cruising furniture like a pro & doing some standing on my own. Weee!!!! Watch out Mommy & Dad-dee and kitties too! Thank you Grammy!








Here I am with my Grammy. She took me blackberry picking 3 times! Her bucket was always twice as full as Mommy's bucket. Mommy wore thick gloves which she says made it harder to pick the berries. She hates getting stuck by the thorns. hee hee! Grammy grew up on a farm so she is a tough cookie. Mommy has always said Grammy is made of stronger stuff. We also went appke & pear picking. They were a bit tart but Grammy made yummy cobbler with them. She is so creative!

1 Comments:

At October 04, 2007 9:23 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

look at her go! I know I've said this before, but geesh she is just beautiful!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home