The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 23, 2007

CHRISTMAS WITH MORGAN

Welcome to my Christmas! Here is my picture I took with Santa today. I am signing 'book'. I LOVE books! I asked Santa for books for Christmas.



















Here is my Christmas tree. Dad-dee calls it Goliath. It is a big tree.





Here I am with Mommy in front of another Christmas tree. This one would never fit in our house ( as much as Mommy would love it). ha ha










And look.....my Gran (Dad-dee's Mommy) is here!!! Yeah!!! She hasn't seen me since March, when I turned 1. I have changed so much. I am glad to have my Gran here for Christmas in our new home.






Well, here it is...the very first picture of my new sibling. Cute, huh? Hmmmm. I wonder if I will have a little brother or sister. We'll have to wait until May to find out. I can't wait! Mommy's doctor asked to do an ultrasound because she was suspicious of TWINS. Wow! I could have two siblings? They say they only saw one baby, so far.........Happy Holidays everyone!!





1 Comments:

At December 27, 2007 2:03 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

what a cute picture of morgan with santa! and a cute picture of new baby too!!!! how exciting!!!
happy holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home