The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

LIONS AND TIGERS AND...TURKEYS? OH MY!

This just arrived in the mail from my Gran. At first, I wasn't sure what to think. Now, I think he's kinda funny & he makes me laugh. Sometimes I even crawl away from him when he chases me. Silly turkey! Thank you Gran! Mommy said he came in a Cracker Barrel bag. A Cracker Barrel in New Jersey??? What is the world coming to?You yankees will never be the same again. How about one out in the Great Northwest. I could go for some chicken & dumplings. Never mind, Mommy said she would make me some. Oh, & hi Dad-dee! I miss you! Dad-dee is at Gran's for the week. Someone thought it would be a great idea to have his 20 year highschool reunion the day after Thanksgiving. Who does that? At least Dad-dee will be with Gran & can give her big ladybug hugs for me. Say hello to the rest of the family for me too. Anyway, Mommy told him to go. Mommy cooked a feast for all of us last Friday. It was my first Thanksgiving meal. Yum! I am still eating turkey, mash potatoes, corn, greenie beanies & gravy. Yummy!

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2007 3:52 PM, Blogger Jewelsriv said...

I love the part where she picks the turkey up by his "waddle" and moves him. TO cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home