The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 15, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE DEE-DEE!!!!

Mommy told me someone special was having a birthday today. I wasn't quite sure who she was talking about. Then, she said showed me a picture & I knew right away! My Auntie Dee-Dee! YEAH!!!!!! I was so excited!

Next, Mommy told me how old Auntie Dee-Dee is going to be today and well, the next few pictures explain themselves! hee hee!








I LOVE YOU AUNTIE DEE-DEE! HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY! That's how old Mommy told me you are so she says she will be 19 on her next birthday. I can't count yet but something tells me Mommy is pulling my leg. Big ladybug hugs! XOXOXO

1 Comments:

At October 16, 2007 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Morgan! You sure are a cutie pie! I just wanted to say Hi to you and your Mommy. I'll check back in with you guys in a few weeks to see what kind of Halloween costume your Mommy makes for you. Can't wait to see!!! P.S. Those are the most perfect set of bottom teeth I've ever seen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home