The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 08, 2007

THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING!

Here's our little Go-Go girl. I couldn't resist. I just love the boots. I told her,just like Nancy Sinatra sang, "These boots are made for walking & walking's what you'll do".
Ya know what Morgan told me? "One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you". hee hee
She also got a haircut so her hair is not hanging in her eyes anymore. Yeah! I still gotta use the bows. I love the girly stuff. Dad-dee likes crazy hair days. Ugh! What's a girl to do?




Isn't this a cool chair? My friends Connor & Mackenzie got this for my birthday. It's a catepillar and very cozy. Thank you for my cool chair!!


1 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 9:41 AM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Hi Everybody ~
We've been so busy lately we haven't made time to comment. My oh my Miss Morgan is looking soooo cute and doing so great!!! I especially love the video of her walking down the street with her new walker from Grammy!!!! We are so proud of all your accomplishments Morgan!!! You are our inspiration. You look great hanging out in your caterpillar chair. We're glad you like it!!!! We need to get a picture of Little Bug sitting up in his too. We all had fun on the Buddy Walk in Whatcom Co. last weekend. We thought of Morgan and thought it would be great to do this together sometime. Maybe when Little Bug is walking too and they could walk across the finish line together!!! Anyway, Happy Birthday Greg....We won't ask how old...HEE HEE!! Glad you are all doing well. We think of you all so often and love checking in on the princess!!!!
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home