The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 03, 2007

MORGAN....YOU ARE LOVED!


















This is our special song for our darling Morgan. A dear friend (Deb) emailed me a sneak preview of this song well before it was released (yup, she's a Grobanite & has connections). She told me it would make me think of Morgan. She was so right. From the first moment I heard it, I knew it was Morgan's song. We have always loved Josh Groban's incredible voice and his music has gotten us through some scarey times. I used to listen to him every morning on the way to work when I was pregnant with Morgan. I f she was kicking me a lot all I had to do was turn Josh on & she would instantly be calm. She loves his music. I still play him in the car for her and she just smiles. We have been blessed in so many, many ways with our precious Morgan. I thank the heavens above every day for bringing her into our lives. She touches everyone's heart she comes in contact with. We know life is a journey and there may be bumps in the road but she will always make her way because she is LOVED! So, this one is for our baby girl. Enjoy!





















1 Comments:

At November 04, 2007 7:44 AM, Blogger Little Bug said...

How ironic....This is one of our favorites by Josh as well!!!! I would have to agree that his music has paved the way for us too during the rough patches of the journey. Wouldn't you just love to see him in concert....I think I'd cry the whole time. I wonder if he knows the true depth of how many lives he has touched. The picture review was great. You guys are such a lovely expression of love. Keep up the lovin'!!!!
Kiss the princess for us and let her know she's loved by us too.
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori and the Robertson gang

 

Post a Comment

<< Home