The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

IF THE HALO FITS........

There ARE angels among us. I knew 19 months ago I gave birth to an angel. Here is our precious angel at our yearly visit to the pumpkin patch. If the halo fits...
Look at that expression. Priceless!

When our angel is not busy flying into our hearts she spends her time riding tractors. hee hee!
Watch out Dad-dee or I may run you over! Weeeeeeeeeee!


Mommy & Dad-dee, can I have this big pumpkin? Yup, this is the one.



Oh, you mean I can take all of them home. Woo hoo! Ahhhhhh!!! So many pumpkins, so little time.






My two angels. Dad-dee signing & singing The Itsy Bitsy Spider to Morgan. She absolutely adores her Dad-dee. She hangs on his every word.


And finally, our precious angel prays for her Dad-dee. He is far, far away in Cairo, Egypt for work.
Please keep my Dad-dee safe & bring him home soon. Love you Dad-dee!



4 Comments:

At October 17, 2007 8:24 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

oh I love that outfit/costume- how precious is she wearing it! :)

Looks like a fun day at the pumpkin patch...we're going this Sun and I can't wait to compare the pics of Kayla from the last two years

 
At October 22, 2007 7:19 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

oh a little angel for sure!!!

 
At October 24, 2007 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I've been growing pumpkins and nothing as sweet as that has popped up in my garden! She is a total sweetie pie!
Fran Kubesh

 
At October 27, 2007 8:55 PM, Blogger jotcr2 said...

What a precious pumpkin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home