The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FRIENDS!



Here are some pictures Mommy forgot to post. This was Halloween. My first trick or treat outing. We went to the local businesses for some treats ( only for about 1/2 hour-thank goodness they do it early because I am in bed by 6:30 & slept through the night time trick or treating). I got some stuff in my pumpkin bucket. I don't know what is was since Mommy said I could not have it. She called it candy...hmmmm. So many mysteries.

















Here I am with my friend, Jackson. He's handsome isn't he? Dad-dee says I can't think about boys for a long, long time. I just like to pull his hair. Hee Hee!




This is my new friend, Natasha. Isn't she beautiful? Her parents are so lucky! Little girls are such a slice of heaven. Mommy calls us angel babies. We are going to be great friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home