The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

KEEPING UP WITH CURRENT EVENTS

This is how I found Morgan after we returned form the park. She climbed up in the chair, grabbed the latest issue of People mag & just sat in the chair engrossed in it. It was so funny. This child just loves any type of book, magazine, flyer, etc.... I think she will be a big reader like her Dad-dee. Gran told us Dad-dee would read anything he could get his hands on when he was a boy, cereal boxes, tissue boxes...


I went to my sissy, Sydney's 4 month check-up and Mommy wanted to get my height & weight too. At my 2 year check-up, my doc said he would be happy to see a 2 lb gain in the next year (he said little ones gain weight slower from ages 2-3). Well, I am now 2 1/2 yrs old & I have actually gained 3 1/4 lbs already and grew 2 inches. And this is primarily all on veggies (love them), soy milk, eggs, Kefir and oh yea, lots & lots of Mommy's delicious salsa. Who knew?


Height: 35 "

Weight: 27 lbs

6 Comments:

At September 24, 2008 5:17 AM, Blogger amanda said...

That's great she loves books and with that strong attention she applies to whatever she's doing she will absorb more. She already has and is gifted!

 
At September 24, 2008 5:17 AM, Blogger amanda said...

That's great she loves books and with that strong attention she applies to whatever she's doing she will absorb more. She already has and is gifted!

 
At September 26, 2008 4:39 AM, Blogger fran kubesh said...

Too cute...2 1/2 thats about the age Ciara was when ya'll met her...to show you how time flys, she is now a Freshman in high school. Savor the moments.
Love the messy pop sicle face...What a great picture of the pleasures of youth!
Love you all.
Fran

 
At September 28, 2008 1:18 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Hi Robin,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I enjoy visiting Morgan and Sydney's, which always puts a smile on my face, and my girls's faces also. They also love to hear Sydney "sing" and see Morgan do all the things she does. "Morgan Van Gogh" fits her-she's great at mixing those colors!

I know you are excited about the future tea parties with your girls-then "dress up" and doing all the things little girls like to do is so much fun!

I would like to invite you to visit my shutterfly page. I have more on there than I share on my blog, but it's like a house always a work in progress. There are other "pages" I'm working on when time allows.

www.photographybyamanda.site.shutterfly.com if you'd like to visit.

Thanks for your comments;)

 
At September 28, 2008 7:38 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

Morgan and Mayson are so much alike in so many ways! Mayson could sit and look through books and magazines for ever!!!
Wow, she is doing great on growth too!. Mayson is 20 lbs 8 oz. and 31 inches!!! way to go morgan!

 
At October 06, 2008 8:44 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Hi Morgan- Just stoppin in to say Hello, and can't wait to see some more of your art work creations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home