The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!


We have a new playground that just opened up & they have a great toddler playground for ages 2-5. The only problem is they have these tiny little steps off to the side of the main platform to get up on the equipment. Who built this thing? They must have had a blindfold on when constructing it. Anyway, our precious princess successfully climbed it all by herself today. No easy feat I tell ya. I even had to watch my balance when climbing up. I was soooooooo proud of her. We have been working on it for about week now.

6 Comments:

At September 03, 2008 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHHH
My little girl is doing so well:)
Thanks for training her Sis, wow. I am so proud of her. I would thank who ever built that crazy play set, because she has over come a huge obstacle. She would not have had that challenge anywhere else. Good for her, she needs these challenges, it would have been difficult for any 2 year old. I am very proud of her.
Love Auntie DeeDee

 
At September 03, 2008 5:55 PM, Blogger My Crazy but Wonderful Life said...

Bravo Morgan! That is awesome!

 
At September 04, 2008 10:40 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

WOW!! That was great, no easy feat indeed!! I love when you told her to say hi and she immediatly starts waving and THEN looks for someone to be waving at, that is definetly something Ella would do!! SO CUTE!!!

 
At September 08, 2008 11:40 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Cutie Morgan, and Cute vid!

 
At September 19, 2008 5:00 AM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

yeah Morgan!!! what a huge accomplishment!! you are doing so great!!!

 
At September 19, 2008 7:46 PM, Blogger My name is Sarah said...

Very good Morgan. You are a great climber. That looks like a fun playground.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home