The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A LITTLE RAY OF SUNSHINE!

Just a reminder you can visit my new sister, Sydney, at her blog
http://sassy-sydney.blogspot.com/


Finally, warm weather! I love to be outside playing in the sun. And boy, does my sissy, Sydney, love it too. Dad-dee leaves for India for about 35 days tomorrow-YUK!!! He has not been on a trip since last October. I think I am old enough to really notice him gone this time. I will miss my silly Dad-dee terribly. Mommy will take great care of me & Sydney while he is gone. Not to mention my Grammy is still here. Then, my Gran comes to visit us and then Auntie Dee-Dee and cousins Sami & Cole. Woo hoo! Mommy calls it a revolving door of help! YEAH!!!



Here I am at my friend, Jackson's birthday. It was a lot of fun. His mommy made the coolest Bob The Builder cake. I still won't eat cake but I loved the ice cream. Dad-dee had 2 pieces for both of us...hee hee!















Back by popular demand....The Turkey Dance! My Gran gave me this last Thanksgiving (thanks again Gran!). Well, Grammy pulled him out & taught me how to do the turkey dance. I am quite the great dancer, don't ya think? Mommy & Dad-dee love to hear me do this about 50 times a day! Woo Hoo!


4 Comments:

At June 26, 2008 12:46 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Hey you little turkey dancer....You are soooooo cute!!! I love the way your Dad-Dee is teaching you how to dance. One of these days you'll be on Dancin' With The Stars showing everybody how to Turkey Dance!!! Well sweetheart, I think your mommy posted the cutest picture of you ever....That first one of you with the flowers is too cute for words. Connor and I were checking in on you and when he saw that picture, I swear he went "Ahhhhh"!!! Are you having fun with your baby sister? I bet it's like having a real live dollie in your house. Make sure to give her lots of kisses and be gentle with her sweet little fingers and toes!!! I hope the time goes by super fast when your Dad-Dee is gone. We know all about Dad-Dee's being gone so we'll send lots of hugs and kisses your way, OK!!! Enjoy the sunshine cutie pie!!!!
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori and Little Bug

 
At June 26, 2008 4:24 PM, Blogger The Bliss Family said...

Hi Morgan! I hope you are enjoying the sunshine. It must be so nice to have family coming over to play with you...and to help Mommy of course. You are a great dancer!

 
At June 27, 2008 6:30 AM, Blogger fran kubesh said...

Wow, sounds as though you are having quite the action packed summer.
You are as cute as ever! Give mommy and daddy a hug from me.
Fran

 
At June 29, 2008 8:28 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

I hope all goes well while your daddy is gone!! I am sure you mommy will take great care of you!! you are getting so big morgan!!! come teach mayson how to walk, ok???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home