The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

LOOK! Not only can angels fly but they can walk too!





MORGAN- MY GREATEST JOY!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Dad-dee treated Mommy to breakfast in bed this morning. He got up at 6 am to sneak out to the store & get Mommy bacon (wow, Mommy never eats bacon...must be that little brother or sister of mine craving meat). He made her fluffy, yummy pancakes ( not that I would know since I won't eat them...but Mommy says they are delicious). Dad-dee also got her a big bouquet of flowers and even trimmed them and put them in a vase. Wow, my Dad-dee is good, huh? She even got a musical card from me. Of course you know it is mine now...hee hee! Ok, back by popular demand....the 'Buddha Belly" shot. Only 12 days to go....tick -tock. So, do you think we will have a girl or boy? Hmmmm....



Here are my friends Caleb & Ryley. They live a few houses down from me and always come out to play with me whenever they see me outside. They are so much fun and so nice to me. It is like having my own big brother & sister. They are the bestest friends a little girl could ask for! Oh, and when I came outside to play with my blue stripped top, Ryley ran inside to put her top on too so we could match. How cute are we?

We love playing catch. It is one of my favorite things. Mommy & Dad-dee are teaching me to kick the ball. They keep saying I could play soccer like them some day. What is soccer?





I love this walking thing and I am getting quite good at it...especially uneven surfaces like grass.
Sometimes I just like to sit & take it all in. Ahhhh!





Ok Dad-dee, the ball is coming at ya...ready?



























2 Comments:

At May 12, 2008 12:36 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

Angel indeed!! Wow, she is walking SO good!!! Looks fun!! 12 days till new baby, wow!!! My official guess is girl, I don't know why. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby and Morgan!!! Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day!!! Try and get some rest : )

 
At May 12, 2008 1:18 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! She's so precious! She's walking or I should say almost running so good that I would say she's ready for soccer.

She has that beautiful/joyful/bright little personality that makes everyone smile. What a wonderful big sister she's going to be!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home