The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

PRECIOUS MOMENTS

Morgan does not watch too much tv but Gregg & I just recently watched Enchanted & I thought Morgan would enjoy the musical parts. Boy, was I right. She LOVES them!!! Especially the final dance in the movie. Dad-dee loves to dance with her during this part. It really is so precious to watch. He recently taught her to give big hugs when you ask. What a snuggle bunny! I thought she was growing out of the cuddle phase ( busy little bee these days). So glad she loves hugs! So, here's Morgan & her Dad-dee dancing to their special song.



1 Comments:

At April 24, 2008 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the video clip of Gregg and Morgan. I have a song that we will be playing at Megs grad night celebration....you need to listen to it....Its called Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman . One of my most precious photos is Rob dancing with Meg at Prom (He was a chaperone) last year. I think you will want to save that particular song for your very own Cinderella!
Love Ya
Fran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home