The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!



What a wonderful day. I spent it with Mommy & Dad-dee. We were invited to an indoor Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun! The best part is I stayed dry. It rained all day today so it was a good thing those eggs were inside. Boy, what fun!


I got so many neat presents. Gran gave me the singing duck. Mommy & Dad-dee got me the singing rabbit & little chicken. I also got cards from my Grandad & great aunt & uncle! Boy, I must be loved! Oh, and my favorite...I got 3 musical cards. I just love them! Mommy says I am so funny to watch when I first open them. I open the card & when the music starts playing I slam the card shut. This is my way of breaking the card in. Im silly! hee hee! Thank you everyone for thinking of me on this wonderful day. Boy, what a busy week. I had my birthday on the 17th & now Easter. So exciting!





2 Comments:

At March 24, 2008 4:55 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

Man, I wish we lived closer, our girls would have so much fun playing together!!! When Morgan smiles it reminds me exactly of Ella. Glad she had such a fun day and got new singing cards!!!

 
At March 27, 2008 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home