The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

I'M 2 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day and.....Happy Birthday to me!!! Yeah!! Im 2 today!!! Mommy & Dad-dee took me to Chuck-E-Chesse. Boy, was it fun! I rode in all the cars and played lots of games. Then, we all went out for pizza...yummy! After that, Mommy & Dad-dee took me to Toys R Us to pick out some presents. It is turning out to be a wonderful day & it isn't over yet. It is 3:30 & I am taking my nap. Can't wait to see what's in store for me when I wake up. Until then....


I drove Bob The Builders truck.


Is this the biggest rocking horse ever??? Even Dad-dee fits.

I missed my Dad-dee very much. I am glad to be home & back in his arms.








We played the ball toss ( I even made a few buckets). Woo hoo!!


Then. I got to pound on these buttons with a big mallot. Dad-dee said it was like Wack-A-Mole (whatever that is).



Mommy rode the rocking horse with me and got a picture. Mommy says we need to get Dad-dee behind the camera more so we can have more photos together.









Here is my great friend Jackson who joined in my celebration. Looks like he is rolling his eyes at me...hee hee. I am sure it won't be the last time. :) Oh, what's a girl to do.



Cheese!!!! We had so much fun!




We never tired of climbing the stairs & sliding down. We slid down every way possible...feet first, on our tummies, sideways, but my favorite was head first....NO FEAR!







Jackson even got me the bestest gift.....a tea set! And, the teapot plays music. Now, I can have tea parties ( hope Jackson realizes he will be dragged into my tea parties too- hee hee).





5 Comments:

At March 17, 2008 3:54 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

Happy Birthday Big Girl!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

 
At March 17, 2008 4:09 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Let us be among the first to wish you a very special 2nd birthday!!! I can't believe you are two!!! Looks like you are having all kinds of fun with your friend Jackson. I'm sure tonight holds more special surprises for you. Happy Birthday sweet princess girl. You just keep getting more beautiful with each passing day and we are so proud of all that you are doing. You are a superstar!!!!
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori and the kiddo's and Randy says Hi from Baghdad!!!

 
At March 18, 2008 10:16 AM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

Happy 2nd birthday sweet Morgan!! Looks like you had loads of fun on your special day!

 
At March 18, 2008 12:57 PM, Blogger The Bliss Family said...

Happy Birthday Princess Morgan! You look like you're having a great time. We hope all of your birthday wishes come true.

Nick, Lisa, & baby Natasha

 
At March 22, 2008 8:51 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Happy 2nd birthday from your buddy Kayla! Looks like that was such a fun birthday party!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home