The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Litttle Miss!

I went to a birthday party today for my friend Ashley. She turned 2! We had a great time. She has lots of really great toys to play with.













Here's the whole gang. We even have a new member. He is 2 months old.



They asked me to smile for the camera & this is what I gave 'em. hee hee! Oh & Grammy, I bet you are gonna say my bangs are hanging in my face. But, Mommy told me to let you know we are growing them out. So, bare with us. hee hee!


I found the mini book of one of my favorites "5 Little Monkeys". Mommy ready it to me at the party.

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2008 6:53 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

Morgan is so stinking pretty!!!! So, just as I am really pondering cutting Ella's hair like Morgans you say you are growing out her bangs : ) Ella's hair drives me CRAZY and it all grows forward towards her face. I love Morgan's haircut, expecially in your professional family pictures. So, you have to tell me what you think! My mom and I check your blog all the time to see new pics of Morgan, we think she is just too cute!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home