The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

LOOK WHO'S WALKING!!!!


It has taken a little bit longer but I am finally taking steps by myself! Woo Hoo! Boy, Mommy & Dad-dee were yelling & clapping. Mommy was even crying. Geesh! You would have thought we won the lottery or something. I just march to my own drummer, that's all. Grammy always said Mommy did too growing up. Guess Im just like Mommy.










Yup, that's me, standing by myself. Ya think Dad-dee is a little happy? They get so excited about such simple things. But, I like it. hee hee!


















Mommy got a musical birthday card and I loved it so she got me a musical Christmas card.

So, you are not supposed to eat the card? Hmmm....
























GO COWBOYS!! Yeah! My team is doing great. My uncle Jeff must be so happy. I know Mommy & Dad-dee are very happy. Now, Mommy said if Jessica Simpson will just refrain from attending anymore games... hee hee!!!















2 Comments:

At January 11, 2008 12:10 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

A GREAT BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to the new walker in the family!!!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!! We are all doing the dance of joy for your Morgan. You tell your Mommy that she was right months ago when she got your those "made for walkin'" boots!!!! They worked!!!! We are so proud of you Morgan. You keep amazing us with all of your skills and abilities...There is nothing you can't do!!!! We love you sweet girl...especially Connor...He sends his kisses your way every night at prayer time, hope you feel them land on your sweet cheeks!!!
Congratualtions on this new milestone,
The Robertson Gang

 
At January 12, 2008 3:22 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Yay Morgan! Such exciting times :) I have a similar pic of Kayla in a Patriots outfit like that when she was first taking steps too - if I can remember I'll have to send it to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home