The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas!

Ornament dilemma: Since Gregg & I got married in 1994 we have been collecting ornaments. A lot of ornaments! We give each other 3-5 each year. Gregg collects the Hallmark Star Wars, Star Trek & others. I always got the Disney, Wizard of Oz or Broadway show type ornaments. By looking at our tree all these years one would have thought we had a house full of kids come Christmas time....nope, just us. Until now.... well, the problem is we are running out of room for new ornaments. I will get one for Morgan each year & the new baby too. I don't know if we can get a bigger tree. Gregg named this year's tree Goliath. It is 8' tall, but it does hold our ornaments...at least now it does. Oh well, maybe we will have to weed through some of the ornaments. Such a dilemma-ha ha!
Book please! This seems to be Morgan's favorite sign lately. We are reading between 10-20 books a day now. Whew!

Christams Eve. It was a tradition in Mommy's family to open one gift on Christamas Eve . So, of course I picked out a book to open. Gran, will you take the wrap off this book, please?






Mommy, help me read my new Elmo book.
Look, there's an angel under our tree.




Uh, Oh! I like these sparkly ornaments. I could really have some fun with these.




Christmas morning. Wow! Where do I begin? I like these curly bows.



Unwrapping presents dilemma: Dad-dee & Morgan were tearing presents open so fast we did not have a chance to match most of the labels to the presents. Trying to figure out who sent what was quite the dilemma. So, thank you everyone for the lovely gifts!












Another book. Yeah! Dad-dee, intermission time from opening presents so you can read my new book to me.





Dad-dee got Morgan this electronic kitty. Note to self: don't leave Gregg & Morgan unattended in store while picking up other items ( I came back & found this kitty in the shopping cart). It really is neat. It purs, blinks it's eyes, meows, lays down, hisses if you pull it's tail & sleeps. Only problem....WE ALREADY HAVE 4 LIVE CATS! Gregg thought it would teach Morgan to be gentle to the real kitties...ha ha ha! Good luck!






Yum! My Elmo phone is great to chew on. Hey, does anyone see this kitty staring at me? Hmmm...








3 Comments:

At December 31, 2007 12:48 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

We also buy each other ornaments; and when Kayla came along yep we had to get her one - and then we buy each other one from Kayla too...so running out of room too :)

Joe's parents got Kayla that same fur-real kitty! His mom figured since I won't get a real cat that was the next best thing LOL I don't really like the hiss it makes when the tail is pulled, kind of creepy sounding if you ask me LOL

 
At January 10, 2008 4:21 PM, Blogger A wonderful life said...

Answer to the Christmas tree dilema.....have 2 trees!! One of my mommy's friends has 10 in her home. Takes her over a week to decorate!!

 
At January 10, 2008 4:23 PM, Blogger A wonderful life said...

Morgan,
You and your mommy look so beautiful. Many hugs and kisses!
Much love always-
Joey and Joey's mommy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home