The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

JUST ANOTHER DAY OF PLAY

What Dad-dee & Morgan are doing, I don't know. Playing possum maybe?


Grandad gave us a gift card to a book store (Dad-dee's favorite place) when he came out this summer. Mommy & Dad-dee went shopping & bought me all kinds of new books. Woo Hoo! Mommy said it was the first time neither of them walked out of the store with something for themselves. That's what us kids do to ya! I love books.



Dad-dee got me Elmo TMX over a year ago. I was not sure about him back then. I really like him now...not sure Mommy feels the same. Hee hee! He is funny!






Hey, enough with the flash! Ugh!!!


This is my light-up massager. I like to watch it dance around the floor. It is really loud on the hardwood floors.









And, I like the way it feels when I bite on it. Tickles my mouth. Oh, I'm not supposed to eat it? Hmmmm...

4 Comments:

At January 29, 2008 9:11 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

mayson loves books too!!! isnt it amazing how they look at them???? hope morgan is feeling better from her cold!

 
At January 29, 2008 10:31 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

Morgan is so beautiful!!! Love those big eyes!

 
At January 31, 2008 4:28 AM, Blogger The Mom said...

Morgan - you are getting sooo big! Love your big beautiful eyes, and your mommy finds the cutest clothes for you to wear :) Makes me want another baby girl :) I'll have to stop by more often, I've been a bad blog reader lately! Keep up all your fun playing!

 
At January 31, 2008 12:44 PM, Blogger The Bliss Family said...

Hi Morgan,
I love your new pictures. I love the lady bug massager you gave me. It makes me giggle when it tickles my tummy. I can't wait to see you again.
Natasha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home