The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT OUT!



Mommy went out with her friends last week. She used to work with them before I came along. The best part is 3 of them just happen to be my nannies. From left to right is NannyMiss Kelli (my favorite), Mommy-of course, Miss Elizabeth, NannyMiss Jenni (my favorite- hee hee), and Nanny Miss Misti (my favorite - hee hee). Ok, they are all my favorite nannies. They always seem to be available when Mommy & Dad-dee need them which Mommy says must mean I am a really good girl for them to always come back. I hope so! I try to be a good girl & easy to take care of. I love my Nannies! Thank you for always taking care of me when Mommy & Dad-dee go out.

1 Comments:

At February 09, 2008 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Morgan! I just love you to pieces and cannot wait until I get to see you again and play with your building blocks and push you around on all your cars (there's only like 50 options) :) Tell your mommy and daddy to go out on a date soon! You are precious and you are going to be the BEST BIG SISTER ever! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home