The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 08, 2008

LIFE'S A BEACH!

I am having so much fun in Florida...but I still miss my Dad-dee very much. Look at all the love I have surrounding me while I am away from him. Here I am with Grammy.



Uncle Jeff let me cuddle up on him when I was tired. Boy, I hope I have some of his hair when I grow up.




Uncle Roo-Roo read my book to me.



Cousin Sami played with me on the beach. I hope I am as pretty & smart as she is when I get bigger.









If only I could fly like the pelicans......







I just love to swim!








Peek-a-boo!









I could spend the whole day playing in the pool.
















I thought my doggy needed a tan too.












Auntie Dee-Dee, cousins Samantha & Cole brought me this orange balloon for my birthday celebration. I have been punching him all over the room. He is funny looking.










This is my cousin Cole. He is a lot of fun. We're not up to anything.....really we're not...hee hee!




























I love my Auntie Dee-Dee! She makes me smile.



























Mommy is trying to relax in the sun. Hmmmm...I wouldn't dream of disturbing her...hee hee hee!

3 Comments:

At March 09, 2008 8:25 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

looks like soo much fun!! enjoy!!

 
At March 10, 2008 1:21 AM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

Absolutly beautiful as always!!! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!!!

 
At March 11, 2008 5:55 AM, Blogger A wonderful life said...

It's so hard to pick out my favorite picture!! They are all so great. Morgan, it isn't hard to see where you get your beautiful features from! Your mommy looks so amazing!
Lots of hugs and kisses! We love you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home