The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Working on my tan.

Here I am vacationing in Florida. Mommy decided we needed a good dose of sunshine before she can't fly anymore (pregnant). My Auntie Dee-Dee, Uncle David (Roo-Roo), Uncle Jeff, Auntie Maria and cousins Samantha, Cole, Angie & Felipe all came to see me.




Here I am with Mommy (7 months pregnant). We are having a great time. Mommy said coming home to Florida for sunshine was a great idea....I agree!!! Although, we really miss Dad-dee! But, my uncles have been giving me lots of attention, which has helped.






Look at me throwing a football! My uncle Jeff taught me how to throw it. Look out Tony Romo!





Mommy said I was like a baby sea turtle. As soon as I saw the ocean I headed right out to sea. There was no stopping this waterbaby.









I love the water!




























Here I am walking to my Auntie Dee-Dee. Everyone came to see us over the weekend. It was so much fun seeing my family.

5 Comments:

At March 03, 2008 11:06 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

Oh my goodness she is SO cute!! I just can't get over it!! YAY on the walking, that was so cool to watch! Glad you had fun in Florida, swimming really looks fun right about now!

 
At March 04, 2008 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you girls had a great time in Florida visiting the family and soaking up the sun. It looks like from the pictures that you were either in Cocoa Beach or New Smyrna. Did Mommy take you to Ron Jon Surf Shop? I'm sure she did. You want to know alittle secret about your Mommy? We used to wake up at midnight and drive an hour to Ron Jon Surf Shop for the midnight madness sale. Hee hee!

 
At March 04, 2008 10:19 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

Love the beach pics! Hope to see you when you get back.
Rebecca and Julia

 
At March 07, 2008 3:02 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

You two beach babes look like you're having so much fun. Enjoy the sunshine and soak up all the rays you can....it's cold back here in Washington. Have fun with your family and just think Morgan, you're only a few days away from being 2 years old!!! Yippee!!!
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori and the Robertson Gang

 
At March 12, 2008 8:39 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Loved the walking video! Looks like you guys had a fun time in FL (and you look great!)

I can't believe she's really going to be TWO! Have I seriously been reading your blog for 2 yrs now?! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home