The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

2 YEAR STATS


Well, I saw my doctor today for my 2 year check-up. Here are my stats:

I weigh 23.7 lbs and I am 33 inches long. Still tall & skinny! My doctor loves it because he says too many kids are obese these days. So, I'll take tall & skinny. He said I am very healthy & Mommy and Dad-dee are doing such a terrific job with me. He told them I just light up whatever room I am in. That was very nice of him to say.

I am walking too. Not all the time but most of the time. I have the strength & ability to walk but I know how much faster I can get around with my speed crawling. I love to play catch. I can throw a ball really well & hard too. I LOVE books! I have stacks of them. I also love muscical cards. My family sends them to me for holidays & birthdays & I play with them until they wear out. Mommy has repaired several of them....several times. I am a professional stacker too. I can stack anything. I love music. My favorites are Josh Groban, Signing Times & now Barney!! Mommy broke down & bought me a Barney DVD & I LOVE him! I walk up to the tv & try to touch him. What is it about that big, purple dinosaur? But, I still only get to watch tv for about 20 minutes a day. We are so busy doing other things. I am signing a lot of words now (about 40 or so) & I can actually say Mama, Dad-dee, kitty cat, hi, ball, go & baby. I love signing baby & then rubbing Mommy's tummy. I think something is in there. Hmmmm.....
I can make a monkey sound, a snake sound & a lion sound if you ask me. Dad-dee is now teaching me to meow like a cat. hee hee
My favorite foods are spaghetti squash, Thai stir fry (lots of veggies please), yogurt, strawberry kefir, beans, enchiladas, avocados, homemade chicken noodle soup, veggie chili, fruit popsicles & vanilla ice cream.
Well, that is the latest. I am one healthy & happy little girl.

3 Comments:

At April 02, 2008 11:45 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

WOW!! She is tall and skinny!! Ella weights about 25 lbs and is only 28 1/2 inches tall, poor kid didn't stand a chance with 2 shorty parents!!! That is so cool that Morgan knows that many signs, Ella just started 2 weeks ago and so far we have accomplished "more" She is SO stubborn!!! I did just buy baby signing time so hopefully that will help. Yay on the walking too!!! She definetly looks like a very healthy, HAPPY girl!!!

 
At April 03, 2008 8:42 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

you are doing sooo great miss morgan!! hugs to you from mayson!!

 
At April 09, 2008 2:16 AM, Blogger jotcr2 said...

I am very pleased shes a happy healthy girl. She is very sweet - good going on all those words. Sheena's signing is rocketing ahead - she keeps surprising her Speech Pathologist with all her signs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home