The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

KITCHEN LAPS

One of Morgan's favorite things to do is play ball. So, Gregg has her doing laps around the kitchen island to encourage her walking. She has so much fun & is such a ham.

On another note, Baby P2 is scheduled to arrive May 23 (unless he/she decides to arrive earlier). I am feeling really good-just gotta cut back on all the cleaning & organizing a bit....nesting I suppose. :) So hard to believe this pregnancy has gone by so fast. I have been enjoying every single moment.

3 Comments:

At April 16, 2008 12:08 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Your little girl is precious!

 
At April 16, 2008 5:53 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

Look at her go! Wow!! She is walking so good, I can't wait!!

 
At April 18, 2008 9:08 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Way to go Morgan! She is adorable. I've really enjoyed looking through older posts. Dancing with Daddy was just too precious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home