The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

NEW ZOO REVUE

Lions & Tigers and............Reindeer?? Oh My!!!!
Mommy & Dad-dee took me to the zoo and I got to see all kinds of animals. I can roar like a tiger, hiss like a snake and even make monkey sounds. I don't really know what reindeer sound like (or anteaters) so I just watched them for a bit. I even saw beluga whales and a big fat walrus. They were funny to watch. They kept swimming up to me and doing flybys at the glass. What fun we had! I can't wait to go back.

Baby P2 update: Mommy saw the doc today & baby is doing great! Only 5 weeks to go and I will have a little brother or sissy. Yeah!!!






Anteaters are funny looking.



Look closely and you can see the tiger to the right of Dad-dee' shoulder.










Can I ride the elephant Dad-dee's, please?

2 Comments:

At April 19, 2008 11:33 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

Looks like fun at the zoo!! It is snowing here, ugh, oh well much better than the heat of Texas : ) 5 more weeks till baby, wow!! I can't wait to hear if it is a little brother or sister! How fun not to know the sex!! Morgan will be such a sweet big sister, she'll have her very own baby doll!!

 
At April 22, 2008 1:45 PM, Blogger CJ Field said...

I can't wait until we get to the zoo! It looks like you all had a blast!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home