The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

SO MANY VISITORS, SO LITTLE TIME

3 generations here. Wow! Grammy came to stay with us for 7 weeks when my sissy Sydney was born. We miss her a lot!!! She was so helpful to Mommy & I had so much fun playing with her. Miss you Grammy!! Sydney says nobody gets a burp out of her like you can.

Then, Gran came to stay for 2 weeks. Miss you Gran! Rumor has it you found 2 new turkey's for me!! Woo Hoo!!! The Turkey Dance lives on.....

I gave Gran lots of big hugs!!

Morgan "Rembrandt" is at it again. Hmmm, this paint does not taste so good.

1 Comments:

At August 02, 2008 9:59 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Beautiful genes! Morgan is great at mixing those colors-looks like a rainbow. I love the one of her concentrating-so precious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home