The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 30, 2008

Move Over Vincent Van Gogh!

Here are our recent family portraits.....be sure to look at more on my sissy's blog at :

www.sassy-sydney.blogspot.com





Look at the little artist at work. These warm summer days have made for tons of fun! Hi Dad-dee! Lookie at what I painted for you! I miss you!!! Sydney & I want you to come home soon, ok?






Fine outdoor dining in the sun!








I love my new sandbox! I can build castles to the sky!

4 Comments:

At July 01, 2008 1:41 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Beautiful family!

 
At July 01, 2008 1:42 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Great art work Morgan!

 
At July 02, 2008 11:18 PM, Blogger Kacey Bode said...

Beautiful family pictures!!! The one of Morgan and Dad-dee is so sweet!! I love the fingerpainting pics! Has it been as hot over there as it is here, whew!

 
At July 04, 2008 5:18 AM, Blogger fran kubesh said...

awww, just gorgeous! I want you to live closer so that I can take some of those portraits.
Truly beautiful!
Morgan you are so pretty sweetie!
Thannks for sharing the photos with all of us who live tooooooooo far away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home