The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HALLOWEEN PARTY

Introducing Princess Morgan and her court jester, Dad-dee! We had a lovely time at the Halloween party.
Please ready my pony for me. I feel like taking a leisurely stroll.






The Princess takes a nice ride with her court jester at her side.









This is my friend Princess Natasha. We rode our ponies together.



This is teacher Barbara. She showers me with kisses.




My court jester and I are enjoying some Halloween crafts. He is a very good assistant.




Here I am accompanied by my court jester & Queen Mommy. One day I will take the throne & rule the kingdom (home). hee hee!
Queen Mommy is teaching me how to perfect the Princess walk.

2 Comments:

At October 31, 2008 2:36 PM, Blogger The Bliss Family said...

Happy Halloween Morgan! Your costume is sooo cute. You are a true princess. The Halloween Party looked fun. I'm glad Natasha had a friend there. Hope to get together soon.

Lisa

 
At November 01, 2008 10:05 AM, Blogger My name is Sarah said...

Oh very cute. You look like you had fun on the horsey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home