The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 31, 2008

TRICK OR TREAT!



The Princess goes trick or treating. Dad-dee, I can do it all by myself.

See! I have my purple pumpkin and I am ready to hit the pavement. Let's go!
My whole entourage. Mommy , Dad-dee & sissy Sydney. Sydney makes a pretty flower, doesn't she?

Hey Mom, enough pictures. I am missing out on all the candy I am going to get ( & give to Dad-dee since I won't touch the stuff). Guess I shouldn't complain that Morgan does not have a sweet tooth. I can't even get her to try a cookie (even organic)...hee hee
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

2 Comments:

At November 01, 2008 10:15 PM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

Morgan makes such a pretty pink princess!!!! her lil sis is too cute too!

 
At November 02, 2008 9:39 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Aww-Cute! What's the secret of keeping the hat's on? Happy Halloween!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home