The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 08, 2008

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!

Sisterly Love-


Sisters looking into a mirror.
HUGS

You are kidding me right? Mom, save me! Oh, the humility of it all.


My new table (and a bowl of veggie soup).































SIT & SPIN!
Look what my Grammy found for me. It even has musical lights on it. What a workout! Whew! Thank you Grammy!


Look at me! Now that I can get up to the counter (with the help of my new step) I can help Mommy & Dad-dee cook all kinds of things. I could be the next Julia Child.









1 Comments:

At November 08, 2008 11:58 PM, Blogger amanda said...

She's growing, changing, and learning so quickly! She sure can blow that harmonica. So now she's not only an artist, but a musician, and rising up into the culinary arts! You've got an amazing, talented, active, imaginative, mind working there Morgan! I think Sydney's working on being in the Olympics as a gymnast-too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home