The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Slide, Bounce & Jump!




Here I am practicing my jumps on my trampoline. Weeeeeee!
This is my new tower climber. It has a great slide and a little fort underneath. It is so much fun. I can slide 50 times in a row. Really! Mommy counted! Woo hoo!!!!





So, what did you think of my singing? American Idol, are you ready for me?

Grammy had to go bye bye! Boy, did we have fun with her. I don't think she stopped playing with us the whole time she was here. We love our Grammy very much! Thank you for coming to stay with us! We miss you so much!


Grammy had my sissy, Sdyney on her knee all the time bouncing her. I hope your knee survived Grammy. Sydney is still bouncing everywhere!










1 Comments:

At March 17, 2009 5:02 PM, Blogger Little Bug said...

Happy Birhday Morgan!!!! WOW...You'r 3 today!!! You'll never know how many smiles you bring to us...just watching you grow up is an extra special blessing!!! Give your sissy a hug, ok!!
Blessings,
Lori, Randy and the kids

 

Post a Comment

<< Home