The Morgan Report

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 28, 2008

SLEEPING BEAUTY







Grammy sent Morgan a bunch of fun dress up clothes. This is her favorite hat. We call it the 'pimp daddy' hat. I know, not an appropriate name but it fits. hee hee Poor Sydney. This is just a foreshadow of things to come. Yesterday I found her trying to feed her little Goldfish crackers. I turn around & there is a Goldfish hanging out of Sydney's mouth. Oh my! I can't turn my back for even a second.

4 Comments:

At December 02, 2008 9:38 PM, Blogger amanda said...

HA! She places the hat just so ha ha so cute! I went to pick my baby daughter up from mom's day out, and she was sitting in the floor playing with lego's with a red 'pimp daddy' hat on just like the one in your video-

 
At December 09, 2008 9:50 AM, Blogger Amy Flege said...

what a great big sister she is!

 
At December 10, 2008 1:29 PM, Blogger fran kubesh said...

I have not visited your site for a few weeks and wow, I get here and see two super sweet little ladies who continue to grow up right in front of my eyes. Technology is amazing!
I love watching the bonding of sisters.
Thanks for keeping all of us posted with the great videos and photos.
Merry Christmas
Fran

 
At December 10, 2008 1:30 PM, Blogger fran kubesh said...

I have not visited your site for a few weeks and wow, I get here and see two super sweet little ladies who continue to grow up right in front of my eyes. Technology is amazing!
I love watching the bonding of sisters.
Thanks for keeping all of us posted with the great videos and photos.
Merry Christmas
Fran

 

Post a Comment

<< Home